Sunday, November 13, 2016

Life Above the Pacific

Ok, so I've been gone.  But, now I'm back.  For the past six months I have been in transit across the Pacific..three trips so far.  We board an aircraft headed to San Francisco on Monday to make it four flights across the Big Blue Pond...you know the one..the one filled with trash deposited by modern civilization on one of the most beautiful bodies of water on the planet.

Do I sound dismayed..Probably the effect of considering a return to politics as UNUSUAL in the USA.

This personal note is a short one.  Just wanted to assure those of you who check in regularly that I will be posting again..and that the posts may well be political in nature.

Here's hoping that you are well and that your world view is upbeat and hopeful as is mine. Change is on the way!! Exciting times are ahead.