♥ INFJ ♥
“No one else can make us feel understood and appreciation quite the way you can. While others listen to reply, we can feel you sincerely listening to us.”
· Extremely intuitive
· Are the rarest of all the 16 types.
· Searchers of hidden meaning.
· Most important feature of an ideal job: “Use of my special abilities.”
· Sensitive and perceptive
· Gifted at reading others.
· In national sample, ranked highest in being dissatisfied with “Marriage/intimate relationship”
· In national sample “Leisure Activities,” overrepresented in “Writing” and “Appreciating art”; underrepresented in “Watching sporting events.”
· Hold strong convictions and beliefs, which they live in accordance with.
· Will not compromise their ideals
· Tend to trust their own instincts (and with good reason) – they are usually right and they usually know it
· Genuinely warm and affirming by nature.
· intuitively notice patterns in other people’s behavior. You hear the things that aren’t said, and you wisely trust actions over words.
· With ISTPs, ranked first among all the types in using spiritual/philosophical coping resources.
· Among the 3 male types most “oblivious” to partner’s dissatisfaction with the relationship.
· Dedicated to finding/achieving the “perfect relationship”
· Usually have good communication skills
· Tend to be gifted writers
· Take commitments very seriously
· Seek lifelong relationships
· Have very high expectations of themselves and others
· Good listeners
· Once they are sure a relationship is over, they are usually able to move on
· Deep, complex and intense
· Artistic and creative.
· Superficial pleasantries and small talk don’t do it for you. You connect with others soul-to-soul.
· Strive to create an orderly, systematic outer world for themselves
· Constantly defining and re-defining priorities in life
· Put lots of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done
· Operate on an intuitive, spontaneous basis within their inner world
· Intuitively “know” things without being able to pinpoint exactly why and without even a thorough knowledge of the subject at hand.
· Extremely insightful about people and situations
· Most likely of all types to have “psychic” abilities
· Concerned for others’ feelings and careful not to hurt them
· Believe in constant growth and are always looking to improve.