Wednesday, September 07, 2016
Monday, September 05, 2016
♥ INFJ ♥
“No one else can make us feel understood and appreciation quite the way you can. While others listen to reply, we can feel you sincerely listening to us.”
· Extremely intuitive
· Are the rarest of all the 16 types.
· Searchers of hidden meaning.
· Most important feature of an ideal job: “Use of my special abilities.”
· Sensitive and perceptive
· Gifted at reading others.
· In national sample, ranked highest in being dissatisfied with “Marriage/intimate relationship”
· In national sample “Leisure Activities,” overrepresented in “Writing” and “Appreciating art”; underrepresented in “Watching sporting events.”
· Hold strong convictions and beliefs, which they live in accordance with.
· Will not compromise their ideals
· Tend to trust their own instincts (and with good reason) – they are usually right and they usually know it
· Genuinely warm and affirming by nature.
· intuitively notice patterns in other people’s behavior. You hear the things that aren’t said, and you wisely trust actions over words.
· With ISTPs, ranked first among all the types in using spiritual/philosophical coping resources.
· Among the 3 male types most “oblivious” to partner’s dissatisfaction with the relationship.
· Dedicated to finding/achieving the “perfect relationship”
· Usually have good communication skills
· Tend to be gifted writers
· Take commitments very seriously
· Seek lifelong relationships
· Have very high expectations of themselves and others
· Good listeners
· Once they are sure a relationship is over, they are usually able to move on
· Deep, complex and intense
· Artistic and creative.
· Superficial pleasantries and small talk don’t do it for you. You connect with others soul-to-soul.
· Strive to create an orderly, systematic outer world for themselves
· Constantly defining and re-defining priorities in life
· Put lots of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done
· Operate on an intuitive, spontaneous basis within their inner world
· Intuitively “know” things without being able to pinpoint exactly why and without even a thorough knowledge of the subject at hand.
· Extremely insightful about people and situations
· Most likely of all types to have “psychic” abilities
· Concerned for others’ feelings and careful not to hurt them
· Believe in constant growth and are always looking to improve.
It has recently come to my attention that my blog has been used to spam a whole lot of folks in a variety of countries around the world. Initially, it made no difference to me since I was not in any way inconvenienced by this use of my blog space. However, when I discovered that over 10,000 views came to the same page, Struggles, over the past year, I decided, "enough" and changed American in Oz so that it will no longer be possible to reach that particular page. Poof! Gone!
If this unwanted attention should continue and a pattern becomes evident of continued use of any other of my pages, I will take the blog offline and establish my online persona in another format. I have enjoyed almost ten years of blogging . I have shared with friends and readers, with other INFJ personalities many meaningful posts. However, feeling like a victim does not enhance my inclination to search out material for posts nor encourage me to take the time to download and post my thoughts on the 'comings and goings' of the world.
Thank you to all who stop in regularly and every now and again. Hope you continue to stop by even though I have removed from availability a years of blog posts that have been used in the spam process. Sigh. I do hate to be the dummy in the crowd who doesn't realize I'm being used to further the economic or social program of others. It feels a little like being Donal Trumpped. Urgh!