Monday, February 24, 2014

Amazon - A 1899 Sweat Shop in 2012


This article from Salon worries me.  For the past couple of years I have been a frequent Amazon customer.  I also am one of those folks who votes with my wallet. That is to say, my purchasing habits are a statement of my politics. 

I will do further research on the allegations from the article featured here.  If I find that they are accurate, I will terminate my dealings with Amazon just as I have terminated my relationship with Walmart.

I hope you will take ten minutes to read this article from Salon.  And I invite you to comment here on your response to the allegations about one of the two biggest  'store fronts' on the planet.

Oh, and one more thing.  If you agree with my concerns, I do hope you will share this article with your online family and friends.