Sunday, June 23, 2013

Adventures in Imagination

You wouldn't really want to live in my imagination, you know.  Alice wandering around Wonderland inhabited a world rather like the one that exists deep within my brain.  It is not a rational place and certainly has no logical underpinnings.  I know that Carroll had some mathematical formulas in mind when his drugged persona wrote about the adventures of his young protagonist.  Surely, it was a place for children, those who allow adults to manifest in their most obsessive outlines.  But, if you will remember there was some fear involved for Alice, also.

And that is what concerns me about anyone besides myself entering my imagination.  Because fear, anger, distrust, and malfeasance reign in those dark environs, I won't invite you today to take a journey into the land of low lights.

More later. Much more later.