Saturday, May 04, 2013

Short Story Month

 Ok,  sharesie time again!

May is Short Story Month and I know each and every one of you have a story to share.  So, this is the time to seriously or dramatically or mysteriously jot down the details and share with the reading population of the world your latest saga.  Go for it.

And here on this blog, I'll be sharing a part of one of my own short stories.  As you might guess, I have dozens.  To share an entire short story is to make that story unavailable to be published in an on line magazine. So, I'll just paste a teaser - perhaps one each day from this day forward.

In the meantime, check out Fiction Writers Review blog and Jeremiah Chamberlin's essay on short stories.  Link is below..

          Happy Short Story Month!


                   http://fictionwritersreview.com/blog/happy-short-story-month