Monday, April 29, 2013

Lower Back Pain

 I write which means I sit; way too often for far too long, I sit. Oh, and I'm overweight. My core muscles are weak.  And last week I painted the walls of our newly renovated bedroom. Exercise is positive, right?

Wrong!  If exercise hasn't been done in weeks and if one overdoes that exercise, muscle pain turns into muscle spasm which leaves me lying instead of siting for the next few days.

Today, I am much improved and went in search of exercises to strengthen my lower back.  Below you will find a web addy with examples and clear instructions for four excellent lower back strengthening exercises.

If you write or if you don't, if you sit too much or over do some household tasks and find pain in the waist, go lie down and then when the pain diminishes, take a look at this site.

http://www.realsimple.com/health/fitness-exercise/workouts/4-back-strengthening-exercises-10000001722657/index.html