Monday, October 15, 2012

EZine

Been busy, sorry to have missed you all week.  Happens that way every now and again.  Story is too complex to tell right now, but laters I will attempt to share the turmoil of life in small town prairie America...complete with avatars to protect the innocent and destroy the evil perpetrators.

But the point of this post is to alert you to the fact that I intend to begin an ezine to promote my latest writing, maybe all my writing.  I'm not at all sure of how to do this; I suspect I'll have to begin with some personal stuff.  A dozen poems or something like that, but maybe just a comment or five about complexity will work.

After all, I've been an English teacher for so long I've actually forgotten how not to be.  That's a start, methinks.  Just methunk that, by the way.

Any ideas you have of how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

I suspect that first of all I need a catchy title. Something like Annie on Art.  You don't like that one?  Sigh..well how do you like the most recent title of my most important work - The Veteran Abecedarian, An Ironic Tale?

That could be the title, Abecedarian, and it would be a real reflection of just how new this whole idea is to me.  I may give it a go and then I may not.  Gheese..hard to make up my mind.

In the meantime, we may be changing residences sooner than we anticipated and then again we may not.  We'll know for sure on Monday night.  Tune in.  I'll try to post the outcome.