Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am an Image

Pinterest is a website I just discovered. You may know of it. What a relief to be able to just post images, no comment necessary.

I started out on the internet back in the early 90s and had no idea of how to download or upload images. What an incredible technological advance to find a web page devoted to sharing images that intrigue and entertain and appall depending on one's sense of 'correctness' and delight.

On Pinterest I am not required to note where I have been, what I have read, who I know. I need not share my most embarrassing moment nor comment on the most embarrassing moment of any of my friends or enemies.

Instead, I am given a blank slate on which to publish the images that intrigue, entertain, delight, or disgust.

You may wish to join me there. Or not! If you want to take a look, just click on the title to today's blog entry.