Sunday, March 25, 2012

Brisbane Abode

Google's been at it again. Here's the most recent drive by shot of our Brisbane abode. It looks just a tad off kilter, a fact that surprised me because I've always experienced it as a grounded dwelling full of laughter, good humour, and lots of busy folks.

The street in front of the house from which the Google drivers took the photo is on quite a slope; however, and since the car from which the photo was taken is the angle of the shot, the house looks a tad like it's about to take off.

Nonetheless, I assure you that the native wildlife (humans as well as other species) keep the 120 year old dwelling well attached to the forest of greenery and garden surrounding it.

It feels so good to see it manifest before my eyes. I must admit I miss Brisbane and surrounds when I am not there.