Friday, October 28, 2011

Overcast - Two Days in a Row !!!

The weather goddess..Jennie, in my world, needs to pull the plug on all this cloud cover.

Doesn't she realize I'm southern California raised. Not precisely a positive image, is it?

I know, I know. There were daily repetitions of smog in that crowded land, but the sun managed to sneak through more often than it has in the past two days here in Brizzie.

The low ceiling is beginning to create that hemmed in feeling. As a back drop all it lets me see are the shrubs growing right outside my window. I mean I can see them grow, extend their tendrils reaching for my office window - bridges on which ants travel to once again invade my computer screen.

Remember when we came home after being gone for a year, the damned ants had set up a colony inside my computer screen. Warm and cozy, dry and dark. Perfect for all those little white eggs.

To top it all off, I had the circular dizzies yesterday. The world swirled round behind my eyes, keeping me in a prone position most of the day. My tummy thought we were aboard a ship at sea in a cyclone.

Took my Boiron Oscilliccocconum and am better today, but it was a wild ride beneath the cloudy skies, I tell you.

Just thought I'd fill you in on what's most important today which includes my morning two kilometre walk back from Fundies, our local whole foods store, where I bought some non laural sulfate tooth paste.

I refuse to put industrial solvents in my mouth. Found a Kiwi brand, lemon-myrtle, botanical oral care toothpaste to use instead. Absolutely nothing without laural sulfates was available in my local pharmacy and my local supermarket.

Be well..I hope to join you in that happy state very soon.