Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Mind that changed mine

Jean Houston has a new blog.

Click on the title to this post to see what she has to say.

Jean's is the mind that changed my perspective on almost everything I used to believe. In 1981, when she was president of the American Association for Humanistic Psychology, I met her for the first time at a conference in Los Angeles.

Since that time I have read most of her published works, followed her around the world as traveler in waiting, and used a good deal of her work in my own teaching.

Hers will be a blog worth reading. I recommend it to any who seek enlightenment. Hopefully Jean's larger than life sense of the absurd will come through her blogging. It is with a well tuned sense of timing and a not so subtle sense of humor that she does her best work.