Friday, April 15, 2011

Bugs Invade!

Despite the bluster outside of my house, some damned ole parasites caught me in the middle of the night. As soon as I recognized their presence, I headed for the Boiron Oscilliccoconum, downed a vial and sat for a couple of hours solving sudoku puzzles hoping to bore them into submission.

No luck. Took my second dose of homeopathics this morning when I struggled out of bed.

Will take the third and hopefully final dose in a few moments.

In the meantime, let me assure you that I hate being sick so much that I'll do most anything to avoid this state of being. The nordic trak has arrived and been busy this morning. If I can't homeopathic the damned virus to death, if propolis won't kill off the bacteria, and sudoku won't bore it into submission, I'll sweat the damn things into oblivion.

Wish me luck..