Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Unicompartmental Knee Replacement

Saw the Wizard today and his hefty physios this afternoon -

Yep, I've done well..Six weeks after surgery, I have 115 degrees of knee extension and only four more degrees to go to get the back of my knee flat on the ground when extended...That's not perfect, but it's pretty damn good!

Walked home from downtown on Monday - not a good idea as there is a rather steep hill in the middle of the almost three mile walk, but I had been sitting in the movie theater watching Pirates of Penzance ah er Prince of Persia. Hard to find a more boring script although Jake was buff enough! He just sounded stupid!!

I have permission to drive the car! Hooray!! and am encouraged to spend more time on my bicycle. Currently, I only ride about ten minutes a day - gonna up it slowly to at least 30 min...good for the muscles that support my knee.

January - Watch out you Grizzlies in Glacier - Graham and I are coming to cross country ski at Isakk Walton.!

The goddess knows, I am one happy camper