Friday, January 01, 2010

December's Blue Moon - a Gift to us all

Bluuuuuue Moon, you saw me standing alone,
Without a dream in my heart,
Without a love of my own,
Bluuuuuue moon, you knew just what I was there for,
You heard me saying a prayer for,
Someone I [really] could care for,

And then there suddenly appeared before me,
Someone my arms could really hold,
I heard you whisper "Darling please adore me,"
And when I looked to the moon it had turned to gold,. . .'

May we all feel adored.
May we all have someone to adore.
May we all work to make sure that the planet
and the denizen thereon be showered with adoration.
in the ensuing decade of the twenty-first century

Please know that you are a loved entity - it does make a difference
You do make a difference.

Happy New Decade...dear readers..