Friday, September 25, 2009

Survey Monkey - Wanna take a survey about memoirs?

One more publisher in Australia is considering 'Two in the Bush', the memoir Lorraine and I wrote about travelling to Australia to meet and greet a couple of Aussie blokes.

That statement means, of course, that one more publisher in Oz has decided that we write well, but that they don't think our manuscript is worth the gamble.

I am biased, of course; I think it's a pretty good read. However, we need to convince an American agent or publisher that it's worth the risk. Costs bucks to publish a book.

So, in an attempt to gather information, I have used Survey Monkey to ask a few questions about who might be apt to purchase a book like ours.

If you are willing to help me out, click below to go to the survey.

Thank you in advance for taking a few moments to answer my seven questions.

Click Here to take survey