Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Prairie School of the Arts: First workshop

Remember earlier, I mentioned that the Prairie School of the Arts idea was underway.

Now, it's more than underway. It exists!!

Check out this blog spot to see our first flyer. Workshop will be 3 October. Hooray; I think we already have four or five folks interested.

http://prairieschoolofthearts.blogspot.com/

Be well..btw, I did my final scraping this morning when I received an email telling me that DAS BOOK had been turned down yet again by a publisher. Good review though and constructive criticism. Back to the drawing board, I hope..and we'll try again, I hope. Have to talk to my fellow author about all of this..ya know..

In the meantime, have to keep my hand in the community, not just in the paint can..so hope to bring folks together to WRITE...

love you all..