Saturday, March 21, 2009

यू Street

New issue: campaign funding.

I know, I know. There are already too many 'new issues'. Still, I encourage you to take a moment or two to check out this little Youtube video of a reporter for You Street trying to attend all the congressional fund raising parties on one particular day in DC.

That would number 20; I suppose not too bad when you count the number of representatives and senators who serve us (yeah, right) in DC...something in the vicinity of 300 or so, I think. Correct me those of you who know.

Still, I love Nick and his approach in the video. Hopefully, his attempts to get some 'real' information will please you as well.

Take care - check out this video:

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/977/t/8396/signUp.jsp?key=4123

Life is good here in central east coast Oz. WE are busily making application for all kinds of permanent citizenship - in both hemispheres - dealing with bureaucracy, ya know; always a kick in the butt, the topic of the next blog entry.