Monday, December 08, 2008

Shopping

Monday morning 5:30 a.m.

Ah, it's good to wake early - after three months waltzing into winter, this spring time waking ritual feels energizing despite the high humidity and warm temps of the southern hemisphere.

Found this addy in my email during my dawn raid on the internet. Try it: you'll enjoy. just a lovely smile.


http://producten.hema.nl/

As I was sitting in my Brisbane office lookng out over the valley to th next ridgeline in my neighborhood, three very noisy Cockatoos skimming the skies below the cloud cover reminded me that there are all kinds of wake up calls on the planet.

Right now the southern accented Aussie crows are chatting in the local gum trees.

Ah, it is good to be home - time to unpack - jet lag over for the moment, I can organize myself once again.

Happy December, all