Monday, August 25, 2008

Spring

So, lovely day in Oz..spring sprungs only a week from today! That means mosquitoes begin to hatch and midges start their hunting season!

So, we fly shortly therafter – headed to points north. WE need to be in USA in time for elections. Don't want to miss my chance to say yes to CHANGE.

Am already missing the OLYMPICS and it isn't even time to turn on the evening news. The field and track events simply made my day..amazing Australian hurdler with so much energy she could package it and make a million. A celebratory Jamican field and track team to make my heart sing.

And finally a Kenyan running 26 miles in 2 hours and 6 minutes simply astounded.

It was good for mind and soul..mostly for soul..seeing the world compete and win and lose with tears and smiles instead of bullets. I love the GAMES..

Be well, my friends..see you soon