Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy Saturday

Sunny wakening on a morning when we expected rain. All work has been canceled due to weather conditions that have not eventuated. Same ole, same ole.

Which weather forecaster do you trust?

Me, I trust the guy who twenty years ago predicted that this year would be one of the rainiest in Brisbane's summer season. Not only was he correct in his predictions, he figured it out long before global warming and other planetary issues arrived to cloud our understanding. Really strange, isn't it?

So, today is a work day. I head off to a Master's workshop on Travel Memoir Writing tomorrow. Today I have to read my book and make all the necessary changes so that it is in the best possible condition for critique.

Publishers beware. We are on the prowl.

Be well, my friends. Life is good. Hope the same is true for you and all appropriate legislation continues to move along quickly and effectively.