Sunday, April 13, 2008

Festival of the Animals

Greetings from a sunny southern hemisphere Sunday evening,

I have just returned from a week end workshop in Animal Imagery. Jungian in concept, this workshop has opened my mind. It has changed my path. In the space of one evening, one day and one morning of workshops, I have come to understand my world in a brand new way.

Do I sound enthusiastic? You betcha!

There is a link at the top of this blog entry. Just click on the title of this blog entry. I urge you to look at it.

Not only have I changed my focus from abstract concepts, I have moved quickly to a place where I want to work mainly in concrete physical feelings about my life issues. I want to report how my muscles and viscera feel when engaged in life experiences. I want to discuss dreams not as metaphorical patterns (oh, how my mind loves them) but from the point of view of just how my muscles feel when they are confronted with dream images that accompany my sleep at night.



This is a paradigm change in my life. I will report the effects in future blog entries.

Oh, and as an added plus, an amazing wonderment, I was privileged to receive an energy invocation from an Aboriginal medicine man, Nguntjeerie. On his work I will also report, but as of this writing, there has been a change in my experience of the osteoartharitis in my right knee. Too soon to tell if there is a cause and effect process.

We'll see. But no matter whether I am healed in some way, I am feeling satisfied, comfortable, inclined to good health at the moment. May it continue! Let the games begin.

Happy Sunday to you all!!