Sunday, February 26, 2006

Frustration comes to an end?

Perhaps..and perhaps not.

Ye, of little faith, please note that I am sending this blog addy on to everyone I know...not just because I want them all to read my blog.

I am egotistic..yeah..I know..you all know that already..but at the same time, I am hoping that one day in the not too distant future to be a real life published author.

And so, it never hurts to have one's words out there in the cybersphere where others can read and review and critique, a dangerous possibility, I realize.

We'll see just how thick my skin is after all...yeah..I know..you who know me know it is very very thin...mottled with all those little red veins that lie beneath the skin of all folks over the age of...yikes..65..

Nonetheless, it is time to just try it out, sneak out from behind closed doors and actually take a peek at one's public or stretch the spine of one's spineless self..kind of like an octopus...waving eight legs and arms to one's adoring public..

Yeah..right!! or maybe just splash a little black ink all over their nasty responses to what one offers to the public domain.

And so, dear friends who chose to respond to my email with this address..Thank you for stopping in.