Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Folks

Hi there..
It has just come to my attention yet again that it is the people in my life that make the world the magnificent place that it is.

There is no other component that is anywhere nearly as important. The kindness, love, cleverness, playfulness, curiosity, and support that my friends and relatives offer to the world make me a happy camper. Without these dramatic, loving, dedicated individuals, this life simply would be a boring morass of tv time.

So..I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to each and every one of you. The gifts you offer me on a regular basis simply make my day!! my week!! my month!! my life!!

I don't know how I got so lucky as to have collected the whole passel of you..but the goddess surely was smiling in my direction when each of you stepped up and into my space.

I can only hope that in some small way I add a modicum of what you offer...back to you in your lives..

Thank you..thank you..thank you...and humongous kinesthetic hugs to each and every one of you...

love..Dorothy